Listen to episode 24
In this episode, Mike and Chad discuss the latest Zwift expansion, Netflix capturing your physical activity, Specialized pricing updates, scammy scams, wealth inequality (sort of), crazy tech, and of course, take all of their normal detours.
- We have a patreon account!
- Find us on YouTube LunchTimeTechTalk LT3
- on Twitter @LunchTimeTechT1
- on Instagram @LunchTimeTechTalk
- on Facebook
- and on the web at www.LunchTimeTechTalk.com
- Music by Savage
- Gatlinburg, TN — Check it out!
- Myrtle Beach, SC — Check it out!
- Gulf Shores, AL — Check it out!
- Zwift: Jet to the Desert
- Specialized Founders edition e-bike SOLD OUT!
- Netflix tracking physical activity – Gizmodo
- Wealthy families scam for need-based college financial aid – ProPublica
- How ProPublica got the story
- If you live in Illinois and know more, check this out!
- How the poor subsidize the wealthy
- Duke Energy – Renewable power has poor subsidizing wealthy
- How to stop humans from listening to Siri recordings
- Same as above but for Alexa
- 7 percent not 7 cars – but still super awesome
- Stand Tall Bro (R)
#Ebikes #Specialized #Netflix #Zwift #ZwiftInsider #ProPublica #Scam #WealthInequality #AI #Siri #Alexa #Apple #DarwinGrip